Since 1998, CFEP has provided GP practices with patient-centred feedback to meet the requirements of practice accreditation.
CFEP offers practices support with how to utilise these results of patient feedback into quality improvement initiatives.
We pride ourselves on offering a service which is reliable and, importantly, independent. We use a robust survey process and produce reports with benchmarking and full supporting materials. This not only means that you can be confident in meeting RACGP standards for patient feedback but you are able to listen to and act upon the views of your patients.
Our Practice Accreditation and Improvement Survey (PAIS), has been approved by the RACGP for use in the 5th Edition Standards. The PAIS can be run at two (2) levels; practice level whereby the practice receives one overall practice report, or practitioner level whereby each practitioner receives their own patient feedback report and the practice receives one overall practice report.
CFEP will minimise your stress and free up your valuable time by offering a quality product backed by exceptional service to assist in the patient survey component of the accreditation process. Over 5000 practices across Australia have utilised our services, with practice managers reporting that the administration process had been minimally disruptive to their practice operations.
Our PAIS is simple to administer and fulfils RACGP 5th Edition patient feedback requirements with minimal fuss at a very reasonable and affordable price. Our survey pack is all inclusive:
- The PAIS is an RACGP approved patient questionnaire designed by patients for practices.
- The questionnaire covers two (2) sides of a single A4 sheet designed for easy completion in 3-5 minutes.
- CFEP provides all the survey materials needed including the questionnaires and envelopes, guidelines for staff, patient awareness poster, ballot box and return envelope.
- Practice Managers report that the survey is minimally disruptive to the operation of the surgery.
- CFEP undertakes the collation and analysis of questionnaire responses and generates an informative and extensive, easy to follow feedback report.
- Within the report, benchmark information is provided enabling you to compare your feedback scores against those from 5316 practices across Australia
- As an additional service, clinicians can receive individual level feedback which earns 40 Category 1 QI&CPD points (RACGP) and 30 Extended Skills points (ACRRM).
The below table provides further information and comparison between ‘going it alone’ and undertaking the CFEP PAIS.
|BENCHMARKED REPORT – National, FTE and Rurality|
|STAFF SUPPORT and GUIDANCE|
|PATIENT and STAFF ANONYMITY PRESERVED|
|UNIQUE ONLINE LINK FOR ELECTRONIC PATIENT SURVEY RESPONSES|
|DATA INTEGRITY ALIGNS WITH LEGISLATIVE REQUIREMENTS|
|COMPARISON SCORES – provided for returning clients|
|ANALYSIS OF DATA|
|ACTION PLAN TEMPLATE – Q1.2 Indicator B|
|PRACTICE IMPROVEMENT PLAN TEMPLATE – Q1.2 Indicator C|
|GP INDIVIDUALISED REPORTS – Links to upcoming Patient Feedback revalidation|
|OVER 25 YEAR’S EXPERIENCE SPECIALISING IN PATIENT FEEDBACK MECHANISMS|
|TEAM OF DEDICATED STAFF TO SUPPORT WHOLE PATIENT FEEDBACK PROCESS|
|RESOURCES PROVIDED TO AID IN PATIENT CONFIDENTIALITY ALLOW FOR HONEST AND MEANINFUL FEEDBACK|
|ALL RESOURCES PROVIDED FOR ADMINISTRATION OF PATIENT SURVEY|
|SIMPLE, WELL FORMATTED QUESTIONNAIRE WITH RELEVANT QUESTIONS|
|QUESTIONNAIRE – SINGLE A4 SHEET (double sided)|
|QUESTIONNAIRE DESIGNED TO BE COMPLETED WITHIN 3 – 5 MINUTES|
Please click here for further information on the PAIS survey.
“Many thanks for the patient surveys. It was excellent and very professional. Saved me hours of doing it!!”
“Thank you for our PAIS feedback survey report. We were pleasantly surprised as it was presented in a clear and professional format to clearly indicate the areas we would need to improve. We are already in the process of updating and improving our waiting room. We will use your survey to give feedback to our staff i.e. receptionists, practice manager and doctors. We are quietly confident that your report findings will help us to improve and prepare for a successful accreditation visit with AGPAL”